Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exacerbations, who needs them!

I often have trouble speaking some words, tongue tying and butchering all kinds of beautiful words. My attempts at saying things correctly have turned into a major source of amusement for my supporters (aka my dear friends and family) and me as I get coached into speaking things correctly.  Ha, ha.  Allow me to share with you one of those silly moments through this audio snippet.  This was recorded during a family car ride as I attempted "exacerbations".  




  Exacerbation by cgermans


One of the best sources of amusements for me is the ability to laugh at myself!  


C



1 comment:

  1. I feel like this many days....thanks for reminding us to just..laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, why not leave a comment or share with your friends? P.S. Your comments will be posted soon, just as soon as I check for spam.

You Might Also Like: