Saturday, September 10, 2011

Don’t Miss the Party!

I recently read an article about chronic pain and social isolation and was reminded that living with chronic pain, while it does stink, should not have to interfere with having fun. For me personally, I get my energy from being around my peeps so I don’t like to miss out on the festivities just because I don’t feel good. Sure, I have good days and bad days and I am aware of my limitations but mustering up some energy to spend time with my loved ones always makes me feel a wee bit better.  And, besides, the party is a great distraction from my chronic pain. Jeanne Faulkner of Quality Health put together some good tips on staying socially connected while living with chronic pain [read more here].

Be well and don’t miss the party!

Best always,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, why not leave a comment or share with your friends? P.S. Your comments will be posted soon, just as soon as I check for spam.

You Might Also Like: