Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Marlo Rocks!


Every time I read something written by Marlo Donato, I am reminded that she is indeed one of my MS heroes. She should have a cape, preferably one designed by Donna Karan.

She recently posted five reasons, one a day, Monday through Friday, on why companies should hire folks with multiple sclerosis. Her list is great! They range from cost effectiveness and time efficiency to delegating and sharing knowledge.

Cheers to some great articles! I, for one, appreciate the message of empowerment conveyed in each of these five posts. Thanks Marlo!

To read the articles, check out her blog here: http://marlodonato.tumblr.com/

Ciao for now.

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, why not leave a comment or share with your friends? P.S. Your comments will be posted soon, just as soon as I check for spam.

You Might Also Like: