Sunday, February 15, 2015

If I can bicycle, I bicycle


Cycling is something that brings me pure joy and helps me forget that, if even for a few moments, that I am someone living with Multiple Sclerosis. For me, that can be one of the greatest benefits  – not to be consumed by life with a chronic illness as I fly by the ocean waves, pedaling as hard as I can, on my bicycle. It is pure happiness.

Certainly there are days when I cannot ride, those days when the fatigue kicks in full blast. I simply rest through these moments, reminding myself that tomorrow is a new day and on that new day, if I can bicycle, I bicycle.

Take care,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, why not leave a comment or share with your friends? P.S. Your comments will be posted soon, just as soon as I check for spam.

You Might Also Like: