Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Live Wednesday Night! "Humor Me" on mslolradio

Friends,

Be sure to check out tomorrow's blogtalkradio program "Humor Me: Finding the funny while living with MS" on mslolradio hosted by our friend Amy Gurowitz. I am not sure about you, but I definitely use humor as a coping mechanism for living with MS. Amy's guests do too so be sure to listen in for a few chuckles. Oh! One more thing. I'll be on the show too!

Please follow this link for more information MSLOLRADIO "Humor Me: Finding the funny while living with MS. You are invited to call into the show to share your funny stories and laughs.

See you there!

Be well,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. VERY exciting news! I will do my best to be in a place to sit and listen to my amigo mser.
    As one of my dearest friends told me recently " HEE HAW"

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, why not leave a comment or share with your friends? P.S. Your comments will be posted soon, just as soon as I check for spam.

You Might Also Like: